Edward Khoo's avatar'
Edward Khoo2 minggu yang lepasMauTanya

Seeking Advice on Transitioning from Customer Operations to Recruitment Consultant

Hello everyone,

I am currently considering a career change and would love to get your insights and advice. I have been working in customer operations for several years and am now looking to transition into a role as a recruitment consultant.

I believe many of the skills I’ve developed in customer operations, such as strong interpersonal and communication skills, could be valuable in a recruitment role. However, I understand that each industry has its unique aspects and challenges.

I would greatly appreciate your sharing your experiences or advice on making this transition. Here are a few questions to start the discussion:

1. What key skills are needed in recruitment that I might not have developed in customer operations?

2. What are some common challenges faced when transitioning into recruitment and how can they be overcome?

3. Are there any resources (books, courses, blogs, etc.) that you would recommend to someone new to the recruitment field?

4. How can I effectively highlight my transferable skills when applying for recruitment roles?

Thank you in advance for your help. I look forward to reading your responses and learning from your experiences.