A***** Z*******'s avatar'
A***** Z*******11 bulan yang lepasOther Career Advice

Living as: A failed-26 years old-Houseman & currently looking for career advices :)

Assalamualaikum and hai semua. Saya berumur 26 tahun, seorang perempuan, currently bekerja di sebuah kilang yang failed as a houseman di sebuah hospital negeri. To be honest, I don't even know what to say or what to write sebab there's a lot in my mind. Probably I'm here just to ask for opinions on what should I do sebab saya rasa macam the biggest failure right now. Having a medical degree and working in a factory as an operator is not that bad. I'm happy, to be honest. Truly happy dapat kerja kilang since it's a whole lot of different thing for me. Tapi it's tiring to have negative feedbacks from my family. Some of them sangat sangat supportive but some really don't. And saya sendir pun nak something yang I can make use of my medical degree since I love medical so much. (p/s: It is an electrical factory but I am adjusting well, kerja sini sebab it's near to me house) Maybe some of you can give me any advice or any position that I can make use of my medical degree? Any suggestions will be very very helpful. I am really really desperate. Please don't say I am wasting my medical degree. Really hoping that I can escape from these kinds of comments here :(
Amalina Farhana's avatar'
Amalina Farhana5 bulan yang lepas
Assalamualaikum and hi there! First of all, it's great that you are happy with your current job despite it not being directly related to your medical degree. It takes a lot of courage to step out of your comfort zone and try something new. It's also understandable that you want to make use of your medical degree and pursue a career in the field that you are passionate about. Have you considered applying for entry-level positions in healthcare organizations or clinics? You can also explore opportunities in healthcare administration, medical sales, medical writing, or even teaching. There are also options for further education such as pursuing a specialization or a master's degree in a related field. Remember, it's never too late to pursue your dreams and there is no such thing as a 'wasted' degree. Don't let negative feedback from others bring you down - focus on your goals and what makes you happy. Best of luck in your career journey!