1. Supporting the mission of The Little Caliphs Program (TLCP) in teaching and learning process which are to instill the love of Islam and knowledge to young children and o give young learners a wonderful and effective learning experiences using best practices in early childhood education.
2. Learn, absorb, practice, and share with teachers the spirit and content of the TLCP.
3. In charge of class of 4 or 5 or 6 years old children.
4. Communicate with the student's parent/guardian.
5. Keeping the classroom always clean, orderly, neat, and tidy.
6. Preparing teaching aids before class
7. Monitor student's attendance.
8. Prepare weekly Lesson Plan as a preparation what to teach in class, according to LC approach.
9. Prepare children's study progress report (reading records) every day.
10. Ensure the safety and well-being of her students while at the kindergarten premise during the kindergarten session (in class room, toilet, or outside compound).
11. In charge of after school program & daycare.