What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloittes Tax Services helps companies and individuals understand both national and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives, especially in the areas of managing their tax costs and obligations.
As companies grow and become more global in scope, employment issues become more complex. Among the most serious challenges that organisations face today is compliance with multifaceted tax laws and labour regulations. The Global Employer Services (GES) practice of Deloitte Tax offers well-rounded plans and development strategies that can help clients transform their global mobility programmes in a tax-and cost-efficient manner.
GES tax professionals help manage clients tax compliance matters in cross-border related programmes. In addition, our professionals also assist to develop tax-aligned compensation and benefits programmes that address the clients global and domestic needs while managing tax effectiveness, risks and costs. These services are designed to assist clients with developing the strategies, processes and technologies that affect their staff and operations on a worldwide scale.
Work you'll do
- Manage individual tax compliance matters for client while addressing employer and employee obligations
- Manage workflow of tax return compliance workload and consulting projects
- Ensure services provided are within the agreed service level and scope
- Provide high quality client service and support for clients international assignment programmes
- Build and maintain trusting relationship with clients international assignment programme contacts
- Engage in global technology to streamline administration and efficiency of the programme
- You may be required to participate as part of a team aligned with another Deloitte Tax service line and / or another Deloitte function-specific subsidiary
- Perform other tasks as and when assigned
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders