As an assistant project manager, you are responsible for providing an excellent living experience through standardization effort in Renovation, Furnishing, and Fit-out (RFF) on all LiveIn's unit & rooms. Ensure effective and efficient end-to-end supply chain management. This position requires a person who is detail-oriented, hard-working, problem solver with an optimistic attitude. As a member of our Hospitality Team, you will be responsible for managing and performing assessments on properties in due diligence and completing a scope of work to meet LiveIn’s platform standards.
- Managing an end-to-end supply chain for renovation, furnishing, fittings, and improvise.
- Work closely with the Strategic Team on the refined supply chain process flow on the Merchandise, Furniture and Fitting (MFF) order(s) and seamless logistics arrangement from end-to-end.
- Work closely with Supply Team and Reno Panels / Alphas to ensure RFF standardization works for unit, rooms, and Tenants Center/Lounge are delivered within the expected time;
- Be the communication focal point with respective building management office or joint management body (JMB) of all LiveIn covered/aimed buildings to ensure a smooth workflow and timely completion in RFF standardization;
- Work closely with the Finance Team to ensure proper payments structure;
Work closely with Reno Panels / Alphas in seamless MFF logistic arrangements.
- Take charge of inventory control for MFF to ensure sufficient stock for renovation/fit-out works
- Visit and enhance storage arrangement to ensure the space is sufficient to keep the minimum stock level;
- Vtock check has to be carried out on a timely basis
- Overall turnaround time shall be reviewed on QoQ basis.
- Conduct thorough in-home condition assessments to facilitate the due diligence process;
- Complete property inspections, condition reports, costs, and estimates.