Bumi Genomics Innovation Sdn Bhd focus on life science and healthcare solution provider with the industry's most comprehensive suite of laboratory testing solutions. Bumi Genomics is engaged in the development to provide technology support and sale of IVD test kits, range of lab equipment and technology transfer solution service as well as reagent consumables products on its own behalf or in collaboration with others. Bumi Genomics has achieved the certificate of GDPMD - Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices which indicates our compliance with the GDPMD rules in handling all the Import & Export activities, Storage & Handling, Warehousing & Distributions, Transportation, Installation, Testing and Commissioning, Maintenance and Calibration and Documentation as well as the traceability of medical devices. We engage our clients from laboratories in government and private universities, research institutes, public health laboratories, university hospital, pharmacies, etc. Our mission is to use innovative technology to benefit mankind and to be a leader in the era of life sciences.
COVID-19 PCR GDPMD - Job Resposibilities
- Promote & secure sales for the services / products.
- Accountable for achieving sales target, productivity and performance targets.
- Provide key account / hospital network support and market access support.
- Have a deep understanding on Company's products and services, maintain and enhance knowledge of company developments, customers and competitors.
- Correct, accurate & timely submission of all documents & reporting requirements.
- Assist in business development of medical product.
- Identify selling possibilites, evaluate customer needs and close sales.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunites.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on prodcuts and services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences and marketing related activities.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for compny products.
- Working with the Operations Team to understand challenges faced.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Mainting client relations.
- Creating and presint sales performance reports.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Science related field.
- Minimum of 1or 2 years experience in marketing and or sales, pharma, GP Clinic and/or medical devices.
- Sales driven and eager to expand their own connection and network.
- High-level communication, networking and presentation skills.
- Undertanding of communication, networking and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and willing to travel up to 50% of the time within region to develop the market.
- Able to attend to clients needs and good teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Fresh graduates encourage to apply.
Interested candidates please submit your application through *************