During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:Responsibilities:
- Assist in HR related tasks.
- Maintain the data in the HR system.
- Work task will be consist of 70% of daily operational works and 30% of project works.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Utama,Petaling Jaya.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
Our Quality Benefits:*5-day work week*Pleasant and conducive working environment.We are fully committed to the training and development of our staff and provide excellent career advancement opportunities for the right candidates with a proven track record.Interested candidates, please submit your complete resume together with a recent passport-sized photograph, stating current and expected salary.Only short listed candidates will be notified.