1. To ensure all works being carried out by the M & E Sub-Contractor are in accordance with drawings and specifications.
2. To be responsible for coordinating, monitoring and supervising all the M & E Works carried out by the M & E Sub-Contractors.
3. To ensure that the progress of the M & E Sub-Contractors are in line with the construction programme.
4. To verify all materials on site for M & E Works.
5. To assist Supervising Engineer on progress claim assessment submitted by contractor.
6. To assist Client’s Project Manager/Engineer for all matters related to M & E Works.
7. To submit hard copy of your Monthly Report with Attendance Record approved by authorized representatives from Client or Resident Architect or C&S Resident Engineer on or before 30th of every month.
8. To generate and verify quality assurance (QAQC) records e.g. site diaries, inspection reports, non-conformance/corrective action reports and submit to Supervising Engineer on monthly basis.
9. To report to Supervising Engineer if any discrepancy/difficulty found on site including drawing and construction problems.
10. To attend all Site Technical/Coordination/Consultant meeting for the project.
11. To discuss with Supervising Engineer in Head Office on problem found on site if necessary.
12. To attend inspection and testing of works as directed by the Supervising Engineer/M & E Engineer
13. To assist on liaison and follow up with local authority on the endorsement & approval required for M & E Submission
14. Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the Management
15. Any other duties and responsibilities required by ISO 9001:2015
16. You are not to engage, be involved in or be interest in any manner whether directly or indirectly, with any other business undertaking
17. You shall not disclose, reveal or make available, directly or indirectly to third parties of any confidential information, operation, process or dealing, trade secrets relating to the business, finances, transactions and affairs of the Company.