1. To responsible with other departments to achieve the Corporate objective.
2. To monitor daily sales and marketing activities for Lahad Datu and Tawau plant.
3. To responsible for the formulation and implementation of business sales strategy and plan.
4. To approach potential clients and develop client relationship to maximize sales opportunities.
5. To coordinate estimation and tendering works for all the construction projects for the designated markets.
6. To establish sales target and budget for the department meets the sales target within the designated budget.
7. To oversee the tender preparation process of all construction projects to ensure technical solutions offered to tender submission documents is optimal.
8. To ensure delivery of products and/or services is conducted in a timely manner to initiate invoicing of sales, manage and collect any overdue claims from clients.
9. To prepare and update weekly report on sales and marketing activities, tender, quotation, on-going project status, billing/ invoicing status; current and future plans to achieve the Company’s sales targets and departmental objective.
10. To understand, comply and fulfill the Company ISO 9001 standardization.