*PREPARES WORK O BE ACCOMPLISHED BY GATHERING INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
*PLANS CONCEPT BY STUDYING INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
*ILLUSTRATES CONCEPT BY DESIGNING ROUGH LAYOUT OF ART AND COPY REGARDING ARRANGEMENT,SIZE,TYPE SIZE AND STYLE,AND RELATED AESTHETICS CONCEPTS
*OBTAINS APPROVAL OF CONCEPT BY SUBMITTING ROUGH LAYOUT OF ART AND COPY AND ART
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.