1. Monitor and ensure the equipment is in a state of complete (Clerk)
a) Compile hostel monthly inspection report (Inventory, continuous assessment on each hostel facilities in good condition, safe and adequate for use by all trainees include).
• Sports and entertainment equipment
• Tables, Chairs and others
b) To fill up service request form (SRF) for action.
2. Support and registration of trainees (Clerk)
Support the person in charge (PIC) for deployment of trainees for new intake, internship program and another event/program.
3. Monitor trainee discipline (Warden)
Perform regular monitoring for all trainees in terms of utility consumption, behavior, social and sanitary aspects in the hostel and take immediate action against thefts, fights, accidents and the like.
4. Monitoring the daily activities of trainees (Warden)
a) Morning fitness (6.00am - 6.30am)
c) Fardu Ain / Religion Class
d) Co-curricular, sports and Internal & External out campus activities
5. Assist on Scene Commander (Warden)
To assist in the training of fire (Fire Drill) at least once each semester and deliver emergency information to residents of the hostel.
6. Sharing to the trainees (Warden)
Provide sharing to the trainees in order to create harmony among inmates, wardens, trainer and administration
7. Driver for KTC
As a driver for KTC official business, to send trainees to Solat Jumaat and who are ill unfit to attend program or class to Clinic / Hospital after the training period / nighttime or during emergency.