1. Execute maintenance program of Single Point Mooring (SPM) as per approved maintenance plan and as instructed by Maintenance Engineer. Provide timely response and appropriate technical solution to problem to maximize SPM reliability and availability.
2. Act as site supervisor and team leader to plan, organize and execute, monitoring and control of maintenance activities. Ensure maintenance jobs are executed successfully, safely and in compliance with safety procedures by reviewing job method statement for the maintenance work and actively participates in preparation/review of Construction Risk Assessment/ Job Safety/Hazard Analysis.
3. Supervise, coordinate and manage manpower of a multi-trade team and or specialized, skilled and semi-skilled workers, maintaining equipment, tools, parts, and managing consumables for every inspection and maintenance activity conducted for SPM.
4. Ensure the integrity and reliability of SPM to ensure its ability to perform its function effectively and efficiently through continuous supervising and monitoring the routine inspection and maintenance. All findings and results from the routine inspection and maintenance are to be properly recorded, documented, and shared with Maintenance Engineer.
5. Ensure all SPM operational spare parts and equipment at all storage areas such as warehouse, yard and stores are well managed, maintained and arranged.
6. Assist in monitoring and ensure proper record management system of all documentations and filing of maintenance activities, maintenance tools and spare parts for ease of reference, maintenance needs, traceability and retrieval.
7. Develop and monitor the inventory list of equipment and spare parts, consumables to keep the SPM operational and cost effective, and keep updating the list from time to time.
8. Communicate repetitive maintenance issues to the Maintenance Engineer and SPM Manager to develop corrective action plan and long-term maintenance solutions.
9. Other relevant duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the Maintenance Engineer and SPM Manager.