Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:1. Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues in person, via phone or electronically.2. Diagnose and resolve software issues3. Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support4. Walk customers through problem solving process and advice user on appropriate action5. Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution6. Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure7. Recommended procedure modifications or improvements8. Research questions using available information resources9. Follow standard help desk procedures10. Log all help desk interactions11. Administer help desk software12. Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention13. Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions14. Prepare activity reports15. Inform management of recurring problems16. Stay current with system information, changes, and updatesRequirements
- Diploma or Degree in IT or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
o No working experience required, and training will be provided
- Added advantage: 1 to 2 years working experience in a Software house
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot new and critical issues as they arise.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an awareness of prioritization of tasks and time.
- Problem analysis & problem-solving
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: RM2,000.00 - RM3,000.00 per monthSchedule: