The Business Development Executive for Islamic Studies is responsible for developing and managing Tutor-Partner relationship, focusing on planning, educating, and co-marketing initiatives.
This individual contributor role is well-versed in building business development strategies, maintaining and growing existing & potential Tutor-Partners, expanding industry contacts, and finding new partnership and collaboration avenues.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands-on experience in B2C & B2B Strategic Partnerships, Relationship Management, and/or Business Development is a plus
- Experience in the digital marketing and eCommerce industry is a plus
- Strong relationship building skills
- Resourceful, creative, and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment