1. Monitor SLA Performance daily – 100% achievement (No failure)
2. Ensure job closing in SALESFORCE System before SLA due date & time. (Coordination with Project Engineer , Site Supervisor and Ground Team)
3. To update case report in SALESFORCE system and case escalation to the ground team.
4. To compile and submit Monthly PM Report to Project Engineer at every end Of the Month.
5. Once request job is completed, to ensure the claim submission documents are compiled within 3 days after job completed and submit to Project Engineer accordingly.
6. Refer Attachment 1 & II for better understanding on claim process flow. Do not hesitate to contact Project Manager for any further clarifications.
7. Perform other duties as may be assigned by Superior and Higher Management.
8. Daily update project progress and to communicate with our Sub-Contractors for project documentation.
9. To perform clerical tasks and administrative tasks for an office