1. Deal directly with client's employee interaction regarding payroll query or employee self-service system related issue via email and phone.
2. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
3. Probe client's employee’s problem and resolve it to employee's satisfaction directly or by escalating to the proper channel.
4. Feedback/escalate any urgent / critical issue or problem to management on timely basis.
5. Provide daily, weekly and monthly report to clients and internal teams.
6. Ensure excellent customer satisfaction for our interaction with them.
7. Participate in execution of service improvement plans for helpdesk/call centre.
8. Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Management.
1. Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in the call centre/ service desk/ helpdesk is required.
3. Strong command of written, read and verbal English, Japanese and Mandarin (optional) to liaise with clients from Japan and China.
4. Strong customer service skills and problem solving skills.
5. Ability to multitask, plan and prioritize workload.
6. This is Non-Shift work. Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm.