1.0 Run the Accounting Department through providing on-time and accurate reporting on financial performances of the organization such as profit and loss, cash flow and sales performance.
2.0 Perform financial analysis on expenses etc to provide management with accurate and timely analysis to enhance productivity and profit.
3.0 Develop and maintain fundamental computerized accounting system to carry out routine functions of Accounts receivable, payable and General Ledger.
4.0 Assist in performing financial analysis on expenses etc to provide management with accurate and timely analysis to enhance productivity and profit.
5.0 Prepare payroll every end of month.
6.0 Submit EPF and SOCSO every 1st week of the month.
7.0 General record keeping and file maintenance, processing of all account standard paperwork invoices etc.
8.0 Any other responsibilities delegated by your immediate Superior, whenever necessary.
• Candidate must possess at least in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
• Require languages(s) English, Bahasa Malaysia, proficiency in Mandarin is an
• 2-4 years(s) of working experience in the related is required for this position
• Required skills: UBS Accounting System, Finance, General Accountancy, Auditing,
MS Office, MS Excel.
• Must be willing to work in Kota Kinabalu.
• Must be a team player, work independently.