1. To Build, Develop and maintain as many project pipelines with complete information sharing with SEIM
2. To Secure ordrs of products, services, and / or solutions from the Schneider Electric Digital Energy Division (BMS, CRP, LRC) by beating competitions.
3. Perform both sales calls, sales visitations and solution demonstrations and to end users (Customer or prospective customers), M&E Consultants and contractors ( whether or not derived from SEIM or Schneider Electric's database or Partner's database) Including but not limited to Ministry of Works (JKR), Ministry of Health, State government entities and private building owners.
4. Attend weekly sales activity meeting with SEIM and submit sales visitation report by Friday, close of business to SEIM
5. Provide Competitive insight and feedback to SEIM for offer and strategy improvement
6. Assist in sales closure with any customer or prospective customer
7. Attend quarterly review of Partner's KPIs set out in the table in Section 5 of ANNEX A in the Agreement