1) Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
2) Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
3) Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction Programme.
4) Schedule, Control and Monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
5) Ensure all work is completed to programme.
6) Liaise with Project Manager/Engineer/Quantity Surveyor regarding cost control,waste management, variations and confirmation of instructions.
7) Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health,safety and welfare responsibilities.
8) Create and maintain good relations with clients, project team and etc.
9) Control and Monitor site waste in accordance with the Management policy.
10) Perform other related tasks.
1) Diploma in Civil Engineering/Building/Quantity Surveying
2) At least 3 years of experiences
3) Live area Dungun or most nearest are preferred.
Application Deadline: 30/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: RM2,000.00 - RM2,500.00 per month