To coordinate the project schedule, budget, issues and risks of the project.
To ensure the project is well-organized and that it runs smoothly, include communicating with various departments in the organization, authorities, ports/site, clients and others as to ensure everyone is on the same page.
To support project department in commercial, operational, Bulk commodity, e-Commerce, shipping agency and etc.
- To be responsible in preparing quotations, involve in tendering process, billing preparations and payment collections;
2. Project Operations
- Indoor operations including documentation, coordination and liaise with clients and vendors;
- Outdoor operations including working with team members at ports and on site, liaise with ports/site person incharge, arrangement of transporters, communicating with clients, liaise with authorities, etc
- Involve in project operations from preparation stage until end of project;
- Making sure that your team has the tools they need to execute the project;
- To execute and monitoring a project schedule based on the milestones, due dates and estimates for those materials that are required and other resources, and report the project progression timely;
- To be responsible in the documentation of each phase of the project, as well as making summary reports that will be presented to the organization’s management team;
3. To support the Bulk commodity, E-Commerce, Shipping Agency operations as and when required.
4. To follow company SOP and optimize the process continuously;
5. To comply with ISO management system;
• At least a Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or equivalent;
• Willing to travel & work at project site;
• Ability to speak, read & write reports in Chinese is mandatory;
• Fresh graduates are encourage to apply, training will be provided.
Working location : MWE Plaza, No. 8 Lebuh Farquhar, 10200 Penang
Working day : 5 working day (Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm