Courts Malaysia is one of the largest Furniture and Electronics retailer in Malaysia, owned by Nojima Corporation. Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Nojima Corporation, a leading electrical appliance retail chain, operates over 850 stores and has a market capitalisation of S$1.4 billion and revenues of S$6.1 billion.
To excel in this role, you will need to:
- Have basic understanding of customer service and processes, understanding of basic sales principles.
- Good product knowledge and an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Basic retails experience or product knowledge in Furniture will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Products Range
- Basic + Commission + Allowance
- Fast-paced environment
- Responsible for closing sales deals face to face and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Sell products and services value proposition matched to the customers’ needs.
- Convince and advice on the total solutions (Credit, EW, SCI) offerings to the potential customers.
- Generate Leads and prospects.
- Ascertain the customers' needs and wants and help the customer by recommending and selecting and finding the right product/proposition within the Courts environment.
- Present products or services and Deal with:
- Complaints and doubts.
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Keep records of calls and sales and update lead database.
- Proven experience as a field sales executive.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales target.
- Outstanding persuasion skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects. Push for sales attachments and services.
- Ability to accurately describe the product features and benefits.
- Ability to comprehensively answer any customer queries regarding Courts, its products or services, warranties, product care and maintenance for any of the products and services the store offers.
- Ability to provide information regarding credit facility.
- Maintain knowledge of any changes in pricing of goods or services.
- Abide by the company rules & regulations.