The Team Member is responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer. He or She is also responsible for educating customers about our premium coffees and teas. The Team Member will fulfill any other duties the Outlet Manager, Assistant Manager or Management Trainee assigns and will represent The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in a professional manner.
The Team Member is responsible for maintaining the key business areas listed below:
Sales & Customer Service
Maintain a profitable and reputable outlet by:
- Accurately bringing sales orders into the cash register and counting back charge to customers in courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintaining efficient, friendly service standards at all times.
- Participating in all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
- Politely answering the telephone & customer questions.
- Reporting all customer complaints to the Manager on duty.
- Responding pro-actively to prevent customer service situations.
- Safely handling all hot and colds drinks during drink preparation.
- Verbally receiving and calling back customer orders in a friendly manner.
- So as to Meet and exceed sales target, and surpass customer’s expectation on each occasion.
Maintain an efficient and a smooth operation and work environment by:
- Arranging items on the magazine racks, the table and static displays.
- Checking display item on the shelf, to ensure that products are within the expiry period.
- Informing the manager on duty of any operational inconsistencies.
- Replenishing necessary items at the condiments stand.
- Reporting all employee accidents to the manager on duty.
- Restocking shelves when necessary.
- Routinely cleaning the bar area, floor, grinders, taking out trash, etc.
- Running errands and when needed.
- Updating the brew of the day and other information on the public information boards.
- Working special events as needed.
- So as to Create an environment conducive for attaining monthly sales targets.