• Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
• Exceptional creativity and innovation.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Graphic, Multimedia, Web Design or equivalent.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Knowledge in design software; Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Adobe Acrobat Pro are required and knowledge in After Effect, Adobe Premier Pro and usage on video editing are added advantages.
• Familiar with digital and offset printing including materials specifications and color separation.
• Must be independent with minimum supervision.
• Cooperative and able to work as a team.
• Meticulous and have a good eye for details.
• 3D skills, technical knowledge are an added