The incumbent is reporting to the Managing Director.
Scope of job including-
1. Participate in virtual or live events and trade shows on promoting company’s presence and products.
2. Develop, manage and organize all marketing materials, tools and apps.
3. Acquire knowledge in regional customers’ needs and preference and keep good relationship with regional trade associations and industry to promote marketing opportunities.
4. To ensure all marketing plans and strategies are within P&L budgets.
5. Develop and maintain professional contacts with customer, sales representatives and manufacturers.
6. Conducting research and analysing data to identifying potential clients and markets.
1. BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training in import and export trade will be a plus.
2. Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, comfortable dealing with international people.
3. Good interactive skills, positive attitude, resourceful, self-starter and conscientious.
4. Work well independently and as a team player.
5. Good time management and able to prioritise jobs.
6. Sales and target oriented and able to meet deadlines.
7. Pro-active, a self-starter, innovative and tech-savvy.