- To handle the issuance of payment vouchers, journal vouchers, Bank reconciliation, creditor reconciliation, staff claims, petty cash claim, and other related financial accounting matters; to maintain a systematic failing.
To assist superior in month-end reporting.
- To perform stock takes and stock takes reconciliation in every quarter of the year.
- To handle data entry into computerized accounting system and filling.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by Head of Department.
- Candidates who possess an LCCI level will be added advantage.
- At least ************* years of working experience will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently with high integrity.
- Required Language: Mandarin, English, and BM.