1. Operate horizontal directional drill rig and provide training and assistance to coworkers.
2. Adhere to all manufacturer operational procedures and industry safety standards
3. Operate excavation equipment.
4. Perform routine labor (potholing, equipment setup, conduit, duct, cable placement, set pedestals) as required.
5. Assure all located utilities that are in the construction path have been potholed
6. Ensure cleanliness of job sites.
7. Work efficiently and complete work in a timely manner.
8. Ensure accountability of all tools and materials
9. Complies with safety procedures while driving and at job site.
10. To proactively comply with Occupational Safety and Health Act and Regulations.
11. Abnormal condition feedback to superior.
12. To undertake other duties assigned or directed by the Superior from time to time.