1. Responsible for full set of accounts and all aspect of accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and taxes.
2. Responsible for daily book keeping.
3. Monitoring & handle petty cash.
4. Responsible to ensure financial record in compliance with accounting standard requirements.
5. Monitor and record incoming fixed assets and obsolete fixed assets.
6. Reconciliation of all receipts and vouchers.
7. Maintain bank records and prepare bank reconciliation.
8. Ensure smooth documentation by maintaining proper as well as physical record.
9. Perform weekly report and monthly on the performance and highlight any significant fluctuations observed.
10. Liaise with internal and external parties, when necessary, i.e., auditor, tax-agent, banker, solicitor, supplier.
11. Assist in cash flow management, forecast, budgeting and reporting.
12. Assist in yearly audit preparation.
13. Protect organization value by keeping information confidential.
14. Responsible for any other ad-hoc as assigned.
Job Requirements and Details:
1. Immediate availability is highly preferable.
2. With a minimum education level of DIPLOMA in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
3. At least 2 years of proven working experience in Accounting/Finance, Tax and Bookkeeping.
4. Proficient in accounting software (MYOB), Microsoft office programs or similar software would be a strong advantage.
5. Familiar with Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards (MPERS) and Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS) would be a strong advantage.
6. Language proficiency (both written and spoken) in English, Malay is a MUST. While Chinese/Mandarin would be a strong advantage.