- The role is for 2 months and above.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
- Good team player.
- Persistent and dedicated.
- Good attention to detail.
- To be involved in planning and proposing new markets to market clients’ products.
- To be involved in researching and identifying market sizing, customer segments and market potential.
- To support the planning strategy in project management.
- Maintaining and updating databases.
- Liaising with external agencies, e.g. to ensure pieces are delivered on time and within budget.
- Supporting LifeChamp digital communications.
- Training will be provided.
- Fun and loving work place.
- Our intern programme has been very successful with all of our interns using it to successfully start their career.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a growing company.
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
31 March 2017
LifeChamp Sdn Bhd
Founded in 2012, LifeChamp Sdn. Bhd. is a youth training and marketing company dedicated to accelerating the youth’s journey to success. We provide a series of trainings from financial education, entrepreneurship to leadership to nurture youths so they can excel as a champion in life. Through our creatively-designed social entrepreneurship CSR programme, we provide a platform for MNCs to reach out and empower underprivileged students to address the pressing social issues in their community. We also help companies build brand affinity with the youth. LifeChamp Sdn. Bhd. is part of Quest Group.