• To meet the expected sales target for the year.
• To implement the sales strategy and marketing approach.
• To manage and upkeep the sales gallery.
• To perform market research to obtain the insights of the development trend and latest info of the competitor.
• To ensure sales launching are successfully carried out.
• To ensure all sales transaction is completed.
• To comply internal SOP.
• To perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
• Degree in Business Studies/ Marketing or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years sales & marketing experience in property industry
• Experience in doing property sales
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Customer service oriented
Interested candidates are invited to upload their applications with detailed resume indicating personal particulars, qualification, employment history, remuneration expected, contact number and a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.).
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.