- Account Executive - Japanese Speaker
- Preference Candidate at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any relevant fields.
- Certificate in ACCA/MICPA/CPA/MIA ro aquivalent.
- At keast 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and treatments Microsoft Excel, Words
- Fluent in English & Japanese - spoken, reading and written
- Knowledge in SAP, ACCPAC and MYOB accounting software would be added value
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- To prepare full set of accounts(AL/GL)
- To do consolidation accounts
- To provide accounting and cash management services to a portfolio of clients
- To service and liaise with clients on their accounting needs
- To ensure that deadlines are met and report producd are accurate
- To monitor billings and collection of debts.
- Medical & insurance coverage procided for employee, spouse &children
- Medical & insurance coverage: outpatient, specialist, maternity, dental & hospitalization
- Fully equipped gym with aerobics studio & shower facilities
- Rest & relax area (pool, foosball, etc)
- Nursing room available
- Monthly fun and exciting staff activities (pool & bowling competition, treasure hunt, etc)
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with perple from different cultures and ethnicity(Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
03 April 2017
Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology services company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis has operations in 37 locations across 9 countries with more than 37,000 employees. Aegis services over 150 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail and Energy & Utilities. The company is wholly owned by Essar, a USD 39 billion conglomerate.