- We are looking for energetic candidates eager to earn good money.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia OR English (ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage)
- Must be energetic, positive minded and good team player
- Fresh graduates with a high drive to earn money will be considered
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- To make outbound calls to prospective customers to promote various insurance products.
- To deliver and educate prospective customers on the benefits of the insurance products.
- To identify opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell insurance products and to provide services to prospective customers.
- To advise customers and to close sales via various payment modes.
- To work closely with other team members to ensure monthly sales targets are met
- Internship allowances RM 1,000 + Commission + Attendance allowances
- 9:30am to 7pm (Mon – Fri)
- Fully equipped gym with aerobics studio & shower facilities
- Rest & relax area (pool, foosball, etc)
- Monthly fun and exciting staff activities (pool & bowling competition, treasure hunt, etc)
- We are located nearby shopping malls and housing area
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
- Accommodation is provided by company.
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
03 April 2017
Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology services company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis has operations in 37 locations across 9 countries with more than 37,000 employees. Aegis services over 150 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail and Energy & Utilities. The company is wholly owned by Essar, a USD 39 billion conglomerate.