- Candidate must possess at least a SPM with 5 passes.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia (Ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the service industry will be an added advantage for this position.
- Fresh graduates who are interested to start their career in a call centre are also encouraged to apply – Full Training Provided
- Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shifts.
- Each shift consists of 9 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch for rest.
- Handling all inbound calls pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products
- To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
- Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
- Internship allowances RM 1,000 + Attendance allowances + KPI allowances + OT (if perform over time)
- Fully equipped gym with aerobics studio & shower facilities
- Rest & relax area (pool, foosball, etc)
- We are located nearby shopping malls and housing area
- Aegis hires from across the globe so there is an opportunity to interact with people from different cultures and ethnicity (Europe, Asia Pacific, etc)
- Career Prospect:
- Executive > Senior Executive > Specialist > Team Lead > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager.
- IJP – Internal job program. Opportunity to transfer within the company after 1 year if there is a suitable position available and staff passes the interview session.
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
03 April 2017
Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology services company committed to impacting clients’ business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis has operations in 37 locations across 9 countries with more than 37,000 employees. Aegis services over 150 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail and Energy & Utilities. The company is wholly owned by Essar, a USD 39 billion conglomerate.