- Participate in all daily aspects of the JSK Borneo Reef – Pontoon interactive program including: creating positive guest interaction; maintain/uphold strict safety protocols; and take an active role in cleanliness.
- Responsible to ensure follow all procedures to assist the guests down the ladder, wait for their queuing up and lead them comfortably and safely along the trail.
- Responsible to assist the guests down and up the ladder as well as keeping an eye on them through the tour.
- Responsible to ensure each helmet weighs 75 pounds on land (15 pounds in the water) and in this position puts the helmet on each of the guests safely as they descend the ladder.
- Responsible to ensure the position and of the air systems and that the air hoses are always clear.
- Responsible to ensure the dive gear and safety equipment properly maintained and serviced.
- Responsible to conduct general underwater cleaning and maintenance of exhibits while adhering to all environmental and dive regulations.
- Responsible to perform routine inspection, adjustment, maintenance on dive operations equipment.
- Responsible to maintain the highest standards of work area cleanliness.
- Must have valid PADI Dive Master / Dive Instructor certified or equivalent.
- At least 3 years(s) working experience in DSD / LD related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedure.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Chinese.
- Possess the physical ability to lift and carry up to 75lbs
- Must be willing to work overtime and flexible schedule which may include evenings and/or weekends, holidays and requested by Manager or Management.
- Possess a positive and professional attitude