- Diploma / Degree in any field
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Able to work shifts and on weekends.
- You’ll be working alongside the restaurant management team in managing the restaurant operations with the view of achieving greater business results of a selected outlet through the integration of People, Equipment and Products.
- You’ll help set targets, manage budgets and control stock, as well as assist in the recruiting, training and motivating Crew Members.
- Shift allowance RM200 per month
- Career Advancement
- Accelerated training program to become Restaurant General Manager in 20-25 months
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
09 April 2017
McDonald’s is the world’s leading quick service restaurant chain with more than 34,000 restaurants worldwide, serving more than 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries. In Malaysia, McDonald’s serves over 13 million customers a month in more than 250 restaurants nationwide. McDonald’s employs more than 12,000 Malaysians in its restaurants across the nation providing career, training and development opportunities.