- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Degree in Engineering (Civil) or All Building/Construction or equivalent.
- Required skill(s); computer literate, MS Office, AutoCad.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in building development.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and English; Comprehansion in Dialect(s) such as Hokkien is an advantage.
- Candidate must willing to work in Seberang Prai.
- To assist Project Manager in monitoring the construction projects and work progress report.
- To liaise with consultants and contractors to ensure project completed is carried as per drawings and specifications.
- To attend with consultants and local authorities for project site meeting or inspection.
- To liaise with purchasers for defects checking upon CCC.
- To sechedule and monitor constractors for defects' rectification.
- Coordinate for site construction progress and check the accuracy of the design.
- Self-motivated, initiative, independent with good interpersonal skills.
- Medical benefits
- Annual leave
- Miscellaneous Allowance
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
09 April 2017
Taman Jadi (1989) Sdn Bhd
Taman Jadi Group （嘉利发展有限公司 ) was establised an established Property Developer, since 1989 in Southern mainland, Penang. Over the years JADI has also founded several subsidiaries including Prima Jadi Sdn. Bhd., Metro Jadi Development Sdn. Bhd., and Prima Jadi (PG) Sdn. Bhd. to cater multiple growing projects. The JADI group has grown solidly in capicity and experience over years. Coming close to a quarter of a century in business. we are determined to continue our heritage of excellence in being your Dream Home builder… We specialised in development of mixed residential township. With HQ based in Nibong Tebal, our current projects spread across Mainland Penang, namely: Bukit Tambun, Bukit Mertajam, Nibong Tebal, and upcoming.