- Bachelor's degree (minimum CGPA of 3.0) in any field.
- Dynamic, resourceful and achievement-oriented.
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Strong drive and determination.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic working environment.
- Mandarin speaking candidates are highly encouraged.
- Consistently source and prospect for leads.
- Communicate a comprehensive and customised professional advice services to individuals and businesses on extensive range of financial products and services.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling account renewals.
- Review, monitor and manage clients’ account status and progress regularly.
- Unlimited earning potential with an excellent commission structure
- Fun working environment and colleagues
- Opportunities to travel overseas
- Exciting team building activities and exceptional personal development programs where you can build and grow along with the company
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
11 April 2017