- Candidate must possess at least LCCI, Diploma , Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma , Bachelor's Degree in Accounts.
- Must Possess at least 2 years experience in related field.
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English & Malay language
- Proficient in MS Office
- Handle Full sets of Account
- Assist The Company with Day-To-Day operations of the company's Account and Finance to ensure transaction same as recorded.
- Prepare Account Analysis , Schedule and reconciliations
- Other Accounting related task as assigned by the management
- Perform monthly GST transactions, ensuring right tax codes custom submission timely.
- Salary Range: RM 3,500-RM4,500 (Commensurate with relevant working experience)
- Working Hours:
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
11 April 2017
Tri Pacific Engineering Sdn Bhd
Human Capital Connection offers our clients a unique range of recruitment solutions that includes part- time, freelance, temporary and full-time placement, recruitment outsourcing, and talent development via learning as well as other customized recruitment solutions. These recruitment solutions are designed to be comprehensive, integrated and cost effective. Through our years of recruitment experience, we are able to help organizations, both locally and internationally, to attract, select, develop and retain the best talent possible to ensure organizational effectiveness, growth and performance in an ever changing, highly competitive business environment.