- Min. education requirement: Diploma in accountant or business
- Aggressive and committed to work.
- Positive working attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in related field.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicate to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to start immediately or within short notice.
- To handle full set of accounts: AP, AR, and G/L.
- To handle two accounts system.
- To perform monthly bank reconciliation, monthly analysis, daily chq issuance, daily collection.
- To submit management report as per dateline.
- To update monthly ageing report.
- To assists superior as when required.
- To perform any other ad-hod assignment as and when required
- Handle day to day operations of accounting record & filling
- We offer attractive remuneration basic salary to the right candidate.
- Year-end bonus
- KWSP, SOCSO & PCB Included.
- Minimum 12 annual leave per year, more for senior position.
- We provide medical benefits. We have designated panel clinic and a medical card for permanent staff with full annual paid.
- Overtime allowance will be provided.
- 5 working days a week
- Training will be given to fresh graduate
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
11 April 2017
BG Prestasi Sdn. Bhd.
Company Overview BG Prestasi (M) Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian company locatedin Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Our major business are the Transportation and Logistic. Product & Services BG Prestasi was transformed into a more diversified company. At present moment, BG Prestasi's businesses include the following five main areas: Trading Transportation Logistic Services Why join us? Cultures and Values Our Values codify the principles by which we will operate as an organization to achieve these ends: Our two most fundamental values are integrity and trust. We will trust each other to be honest and open, and hold one another accountable for honoring that trust. In the workplace, we will strive for fairness and equity. We will provide equal opportunities for all staff, recognize achievement, celebrate diversity and respect individual dignity. We will strive to practice effective leadership at all levels and empower staff so that they can give their best. In our work, we will search for excellence and innovation in all that we do. We will continually seek to improve the quality and efficiency of our products and services, and accept the need for risk taking and genuine mistakes as opportunities for learning. We will also value teamwork over individual effort, sharing knowledge amongst ourselves and our partners to build on our collective strengths and interdependencies.