- Candidates must have at least a SPM / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years experience in the related field.
- Candidates with logistics experience will have added advantage
- Must have excellent communication skills, especially in English
- Required Languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Perform sales administrative activities
- Preparation of sales quotation and sales invoices
- Preparation of export documents (packing lists, etc)
- Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner
- Liaise with other departments to meet customers’ needs (issue order advice, etc.)
- Coordinate and follow up order status with other departments
- May also be required to produce reports
- Location - Kapar, Klang
- Salary - RM 2500 - RM 3000 (Depending On Experience)
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
12 April 2017