1. Responsible for the installation, modification, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of
2. Executing predictive, preventive, corrective and breakdown maintenance. To ensure annual
schedule and evidence of activities is properly recorded.
3. Completing daily task allocated in accordance to technical and safety requirement.
4. Complying with shift scheduled, including work station assignments/rotation, employee
training, employee vacation, employee breaks. Overtime assignment, back-up for absent
employees and shift rotation.
5. Attending shift meeting.
6. Ensure clean and safe work area.
7. Complete shift paper work
8. To carry out any other duties delegated by the superior from time to time.
9. Check equipment, operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
10. Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality
11. Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic problems.
12. Show expertise in working with team and independently
13. Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures
14. Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
15. Handle simple and complex heavy industrial equipment like overhead/gantry cranes nd
16. Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
17. Handle time accounting and complete work order promptly
18. Comply with company and government regulations and policies
19. Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.