1. General Administration:
• To ensure the premise are secure at times
• To ensure daily cleaning , landscape and maintenance of the office is carried out
• To monitor maintenance fee and rental collection
• To carry out ad- hoc work related administrative duties and when assigned
• To ensure that all lease-related transactions as property rent and common area charges are properly recorded.
• Reconciliation of monthly payments and expenses
• Process utility bills and other regular charges
• Preparation of correspondence between the property managers, attorneys and external companies that provide services in addition to the above
• Communicate with and create reports as requested by Head of Department
• To handle and resolve customer complaint, handle in a timely and respond in politely and courteous
• To effectively respond to inquiries from the customer
• To quickly respond to customer complaint
• Performing other ad-hoc tasks and any task assigned by the superior from time to time.