To design, construct, and upgrade websites, web designers employ both creative and software engineering/programming talents. They are familiar with the user experience and can create websites that are simple to understand, navigate, and use while adhering to design standards and specifications.
1. Developing creative concepts with clients.
2. Improve website design.
3. Develop design standards, guidelines, and best practices.
4. Enforcing content guidelines to maintain the appearance of websites.
5. Creating visual images for websites and ensuring that it is consistent with client branding.
6. Using a variety of content management systems.
7. Using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wire frames to communicate design ideas.
8. Including features and functionalities in web pages.
9. Create design plans and showing the structure of the website.
10. Develop wireframes, mock ups and prototypes.
Skills and qualification :
1. Graphic design applications, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools, are required.
3. Solid understanding of content management systems
4. Solid understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) principles.
5. Cross-browser compatibility difficulties are well-understood.
6. Excellent visual design skills.
7. Experience with international web protocols, standards, and technology that is up to date.
8. Willing to learn new skills.