- Lead audit team in performing various assurance assignments.
- Plan and execute assigned jobs to comply with relevant audit procedures and regulations.
- Guide, coach and follow up with juniors on their jobs progress
- Execution of external and internal audit assignments.
- To perform statutory audit including preparation of working papers, evidential support, presentation of audit finding, drafting audited report.
- Application of solid understanding of audit and accounting standards.
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Perform other duties assigned by management
Qualification & Experience :
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/ LCCI/ACCA
- Minimum 2 years experience in audit
Job Requirement :
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge in accounting software will be added advantage.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and with strong analytical qualities, results oriented and capable to resolve work problem effectively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player