1) To perform timely and accurate data entry by using ERP System.
2) To ensure receipt of all relevant documents such as official receipt (OR), Credit Note (CN),
Debit Note (DN), Journal voucher (JV) for data entry
3) To ensure debtor's payment on timely basis
4) To prepare Goods Return Note, Freight Voucher.
5) To perform bank reconciliation and report discrepancy for actions.
6) To practice proper filling for all documentation.
7) To deal with other department for document needed.
8) To prepare monthly report such as Sales Report, Monthly Statement and Ageing Report
9)To perform any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.