1. Report duty and collects respective floor keys from Supervisor in-charge.
2. Check all rooms on section for occupancy and return report to Supervisor.
3. Check checkout rooms to check the items missing.
4. Checks cleaning supplies, trolley, closet and vacuum cleaner get requirements from Linen Room if sufficient.
5. Remove Room Service trays to service area and call Rooms Service for collection.
6. Remove soiled linens and towels and replace with clean ones.
7. Remove trashes and cleans containers.
8. Makes bed according to requirement, with fresh linens.
9. Clean ashtrays, glasses, mug, and teaspoon.
10. Vacuum carpet, spot clean, shampoo, wall, ceiling, furniture and drapes.
11. Clean telephone, television electrical cords, mirror and windows as required.
12. Wipes closet, bed head, all furniture, bulbs and light fixtures.
13. Replenishes clean towels, tissues, soap, matches, shower cap, glass plastics container and ice pitcher.
14. Replenishes stationeries, coffee sachet and other room supplies.
15. Cleans bathroom wall, ceiling, door and mirrors.
16. Clean bathroom vanity, basin, toilet, tub and shower curtain.
17. Scrubs and disinfects mosaic floor and toilet bowl.
18. Polishes surface and chrome fixtures.