FUNCTION: Is responsible for providing security and protection for the hotel property, guests and employees.
1. Perform his work in various areas within the hotel premises such as rooms, service area, back door and at time office
2. Enforces all city and national laws, ordinance and hotel’s rules & regulations where applicable
3. Provides security and protection for hotel property, guests, patrons and employees
4. Patrols and/or periodically inspects assigned areas, constantly on the lookout for undesirable persons such as purse snatchers, pickpockets, prowlers, buglar, or any other person or persons whose presence on the property is not considered to being the best interest of the hotel management, its guests and patrons. Prevent theft and unlawful entry
5. Monitors all activities of the employees and guests for unauthorised removal of hotel property
6. Provide fire protection in all areas and inspects fire suppression equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is operational
7. Inspects all areas for safety and fire hazards and file report on the same
8. Report immediately to superior any unusual happenings and ensure all important occurrences, incidents and instructions received and action taken is briefly recorded in the log book
9. Writes detailed report regarding incidents on theft, inquiries, property damage or other matters affecting the hotel or its customer
10. Serves as public relations officer and displays such by the service rendered to guests and fellow employees
11. Always dress smart, gentle and polite and be ready at all times to pass good message to the customers about the hotel, which can bring attractions and profit
12. Administers first aid and assist guests and employees as required
This job description should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the essential function and requirements of this job. You may be requested to perform job related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this description.