1. Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers and agents at all times.
2. Professionally handle any inquiries from clients, potential clients and agents.
3. Responding promptly to client and agent inquiries.
4. Communicating with Clients through various channels.
5. Acknowledging and resolving client or agent complaints.
6. Communicating and coordinating effectively with colleagues as necessary.
7. Ensure client and agent satisfaction and provide professional client support.
8. Supporting the Leader team to engage with their respective clients and new agents.
9. Follow up with potential clients and agents
10. Follow up with outstanding payment from clients or agents
11. Continuously identify work process improvements.
12. Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the superior.