- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/ STPM/ A Level/ Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/ Graduate Diploma, any field
- Required languages(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Excellent organisation, problem solving and communication skills
- Good working attitude and willingness to learn
- Handle incoming calls.
- Manage meeting schedules, correspondences, reports and other related documentations.
- Responsible for flight booking and accommodation arrangement for business trips.
- Perform all secretarial duties, administrative, confidential matters as assigned.
- Maintain proper filing system for smooth data retriving.
- Organize and coordinate meetings with other departments and external parties
- Prepare daily correspondence and other printing material
- Organize incoming/ outgoing mail.
- Greet and welcome to the visitors and direct them to the office personnel
- Medical benefits
- Over time allowance
- Annual leave
Tarikh permohonan terakhir
13 April 2017