What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.FINANCE ANALYST 2
- Manages Disti rebate programs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure Disti revenue accruals are accurately stated.
- Solve issue on agreement creation, rebate and settlement.
- Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly report & presentation deck for management review.
- Ensures smooth month end close.
- Ensure compliance with corporate finance policies, GAAP & SOX key controls.
- Lead /manage IT project assignments and process improvements.
- Involve in KPI & metrics tracking and measurement.
- Attend / drive meeting and conference calls.
- Support internal and external Audit.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDVRequisition Number: