- Minimum 1 year working experience in customer service / administrative work.
- Able to work under pressure / remain calm under stressful circumstances, critical thinking during difficult situation
Benefits Additional Benefits
- To handle / manage all inbound & outbound calls, emails, WeChat, WhatsApp & other way of communications with client's, respond within the required timeline, and follow up on any issue arise until closure to avoid complaint.
- Ensure all pickup bookings are complete & monitor the assignments by operations and jointly responsible to ensure no missed pick-up
- Coordinate all special requests such as Reverse Charge pickup, Track and Trace, Pre-Alerts, delivery monitoring etc
- Follow-up and clear all Pending and Problem Shipments
- Monitor the pickup & delivery status daily
- Prepare related reports when requested
- Assist to back up the team whenever necessary
- Carry out all other tasks as & when assigned.
- Sorting co-mail shipment according to the department
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Handle courier supplies inquiries/supplies order and prepare accordingly
- Generate consignment note and handover the supplies to Operation by end of the day
Find Answers, Ask Question and Get Answers from Employer about this job post
Do You Have Question ?
You Need to login to ask a question
Login or Register
Be the First Comment Important Information
Never provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Do not transfer any money or complete unrelated online surveys. If you see something suspicious, Report This Job ad.